Order Toll Free 24 hours a day: 1-800-876-2340
Click on one of the links below to find the most relevant answer:
The Freight delivery process
The awning installation process
General questions (warranty, care and maintenance etc)
When will my awning be delivered?
• You will be contacted when your order arrives at the UPSFreight terminal to set up a convenient delivery appointment time. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the date of shipment for your awning to arrive (HI allow 3 weeks). If you have not heard from UPSFreight please contact them at 800-333-7400.
What is a freight delivery?
• Your awning is too large to ship via small package carriers and will ship with UPSFreight. Freight deliveries are curbside. The driver is not responsible for bringing the delivery into your home, uncrating, installing or removing packing materials.
I live in a gated community or a road restricted to trucks.
• Curbside delivery is subject to suitable access. Some circumstances may require an additional fee to the carrier. Be sure to discuss any restrictions when the local freight terminal contacts you to schedule the delivery appointment.
Do I need to be home to receive the delivery?
• Please have someone meet the delivery, sign for it, and take it from the curbside. If you are unable to do so, be sure to discuss and authorize an unattended delivery when the local freight terminal contacts you to schedule the delivery appointment.
How will my awning be packaged?
• 900XT/1000XT Awnings: Your awning will arrive in three packages. One Box will contain your awning support arms and hardware along with installation instructions. Your fabric and roller bar will be packaged in two separate tubes.
• VISTA/Motorized Awnings ship in one tube. If you ordered the remote control or an awning cover, those are included in the awning tube along with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
• The Freestanding OASIS will arrive in two packages: One box containing
the support vertical legs and one tube containing the pre-assembled top (roller
bar, fabric and arms).
What if my shipment appears to be damaged or is missing a package?
• It is your responsibility to check closely for any signs of damage or missing items before signing for the delivery. Keep in mind that the package may appear damaged but the contents may be unaffected. Mark any discrepancy or if a package is damaged on the driver’s delivery receipt with a written description of any visual damage. Please call us at 1-800-670-7071 to arrange for prompt replacement should you uncover any issues with your delivered items.
Am I able to preview the installation instructions?
• Yes. Follow the Awning Tech Support link from Owner Services to preview the installation video and written instructions for your awning.
What if I need assistance during the installation process?
• Except for the Freestanding OASIS which does not require installation, all
other awnings come with a DVD showing the installation process and a detailed installation manual. If you need help, call our Toll Free Installation Hotline: 1-800-670-7071. We have experts on hand who have helped homeowners on all skill levels put up their own awnings. Our staff can have you enjoying your SunSetter awning in no time. We’re always there if you need us. You may also email your question to email@example.com.
What if I am not comfortable installing my awning by myself?
• Except for the Freestanding OASIS which does not require installation (only
a few simple assembly steps), all other awnings come with a DVD showing the installation process and a detailed installation manual. If you need help, call our Toll Free Installation Hotline: 1-800-670-7071. We have experts on hand who have helped homeowners on all skill levels put up their own awnings. We’ll show you everything you need to know to install your awning. If you don’t have the time or desire to install it yourself, your local handyman can do it for you in approximately 2 to 3 hours. There are also many local dealers around the country that are selling our “Lateral Arm” style awnings – The SunSetter Motorized and the SunSetter VISTA models. Some of these local dealers may offer installation services for the Lateral Arm awning. To find a SunSetter independent dealer near you, click here.
Can I still purchase the All Weather Warranty for my awning?
• If you recently purchased your awning, it may not be too late! Contact us at 800-670-7071 to inquire.
Click Here to see the Terms and Conditions of our All Weather Warranty.
Where can I find Care & Maintenance instructions for my awning?
• The Care & Maintenance instructions are included in your installation manual at the end of the installation process. To view the online version, follow the
Awning Tech Support link under Owner Services.
Where do I find troubleshooting steps for my awning?
• You may link to troubleshooting steps from the
Awning Tech Support Section under Owner Services.
How do I order replacement parts for my awning?
• Call us to order replacement parts for your awning at 800-670-7071.
Click Here to view the parts list and troubleshooting steps for your awning.
I am the proud owner of a SunSetter Flagpole and need parts.
• Call us to order replacement parts for your flagpole at 800-670-7071.
Click Here to view the parts list and troubleshooting steps for your SunSetter flagpole.
I would like to exchange for a different size or model, what do I do?
• You can exchange your awning for a different size or model within 90 days from the date of purchase. In order to process an exchange you need to call our customer service department at 800-670-7071.
What is your return policy?
• You can return your SunSetter Product within 90 days from the date of purchase and we’ll refund the purchase price less shipping.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.
I would like to share my experience with my SunSetter awning.
• We would love to hear from you! It is through customer feedback that we are able to improve our products and services each year. Click Here to send us an email with your comments.