Manual Oasis Freestanding AwningReady to hang poolside. The ultimate in flexible versatility, these freestanding awnings can be placed anywhere for immediate shade. An easy-to-use hand crank makes opening and closing your SunSetter Oasis a breeze. Move, adjust, and place your awning anywhere you want it for cooling shade. Available in water-resistant SunSetter Woven Acrylic fabric.
The SunSetter Series is backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty, protecting against defects in materials and guaranteeing excellent craftsmanship.
Your awning is built to withstand heavy winds while extended as proven by independent laboratory testing.
American Built Quality. Our retractable awnings and EasyShade solar screens are assembled in the United States of America in our Malden, Massachusetts factory.
- Quality Guaranteed — The SunSetter Oasis Manual Awning comes with a 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Easy Operation — Simple hand crank retracts the awning in seconds when you want to enjoy the sun.
- Stay Protected — Block 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Versatile — Stong, stable pedestal feet for use on grass, gravel, stone, wood, brickwork or any flat surface.
- Keep Cooler — It can be up to 20° cooler under the shade of your awning.
- Contemporary Style — Available in SunSetter Woven Acrylic fabric which is lightweight and durable.
- Durable Finish — Bronze baked-on powder coat finish frames.
- Extend the Party — Add Dimming LED Lights to entertain into the evening.
- Straight valance style.
- Over 18 beautiful woven acrylic fabrics in solids, stripes, textures and tweeds.
- Lateral arms feature a stainless steel chain system that resists corrosion and offers high tensile strength for years of worry-free operation.
- Frames are made from high-quality aluminum with a baked-on bronze enamel finish that never rusts or needs painting.
- Sturdy, stable supports provide versatility for multiple terrains.
Lateral arms open and close horizontally under the canopy. Freestanding with sturdy, stable aluminum supports
Widths and Fabrics:
12 ft. X 10 ft. Or 16 ft. X 10 ft in SunSetter Woven Acrylic
Compare Awning Fabrics
8 ft. 4 in. at highest point
6 ft. 10 in. to the front bar when fully open
Most Authorized SunSetter Dealers offer optional professional installation or you can do it yourself in just 2-3 hours with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
Any level surface