Motorized Oasis Freestanding AwningCan your umbrella do this? The ultimate in flexible versatility, these awnings can be placed on lawns, decks, poolside or anywhere for immediate shade. Easy to open, close, move, and adjust, these awnings offer way more cooling shade than any unwieldy patio umbrella ever could— all with the touch of a button. Available in water-resistant SunSetter Woven Acrylic fabric.
The SunSetter Series is backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty, protecting against defects in materials and guaranteeing excellent craftsmanship.
Your awning is built to withstand heavy winds while extended as proven by independent laboratory testing.
American Built Quality. Our retractable awnings and EasyShade solar screens are assembled in the United States of America in our Malden, Massachusetts factory.
- Quality Guaranteed — The SunSetter Oasis Motorized Awning comes with a 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Easy Operation — One-touch remote-control retracts the awning in seconds when you want to enjoy the sun thanks to built-in Somfy® motor.
- Stay Protected — Block 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Versatile — Stong, stable pedestal feet for use on grass, gravel, stone, wood, brickwork or any flat surface.
- Keep Cooler — It can be up to 20° cooler under the shade of your awning.
- Contemporary Style — Available in SunSetter Woven Acrylic fabric which is lightweight and durable.
- Durable Finish — Bronze baked-on powder coat finish frames.
- Extend the Party — Add Dimming LED Lights to entertain into the evening.
- Built-in Somfy® motor allows easy remote operation.
- Straight valance style.
- Manual override allows awning to be closed or opened even when the power is out.
- Over 20 beautiful woven acrylic fabrics in solids, stripes, textures and tweeds.
- Lateral arms feature a stainless steel chain system that resists corrosion and offers high tensile strength for years of worry-free operation.
- Frames are made from high-quality aluminum with a baked-on bronze enamel finish that never rusts or needs painting.
- Sturdy, stable supports provide versatility for multiple terrains.
Lateral arms open and close horizontally under the canopy, with push button remote control. Freestanding with sturdy, stable aluminum supports
Widths and Fabrics:
12 ft. X 10 ft. Or 16 ft. X 10 ft in SunSetter Woven Acrylic
Compare Awning Fabrics
8 ft. 4 in. at highest point
6 ft. 10 in. to the front bar when fully open
Most Authorized SunSetter Dealers offer optional professional installation or you can do it yourself in just 2-3 hours with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
Any level surface
The Somfy® electric motor with remote control has a standard 24 ft. cord that plugs into any grounded outlet.