Platinum Manual AwningBig coverage, smaller price. The Platinum Manual awning offers the same custom features and technology as our other Platinum motorized awning models without the need for electricity. The Platinum Manual awnings opens and closes in less than a minute, using a hand cranked gear mechanism. Available in top-of-the line SunSetter Performance Acrylic and Sunbrella® fabric.
The Platinum Series is backed by a 10-Year Limited Warranty, protecting against defects in materials and guaranteeing excellent craftsmanship.
Your awning is built to withstand heavy winds while extended as proven by independent laboratory testing.
American Built Quality. Our retractable awnings and EasyShade solar screens are assembled in the United States of America in our Malden, Massachusetts factory.
- Quality Guaranteed — The Platinum Manual Awning comes with a 10-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Easy Operation — Simple hand crank retracts the awning in seconds when you want to enjoy the sun.
- Stay Protected — Block 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Keep Cooler — It can be up to 20° cooler under the shade of your awning.
- Contemporary Style — Available in SunSetter Performance Acrylic or Sunbrella® performance fabric, the ultimate in color retention and cleanability.
- Durable Finish — Cream baked-on powder coat finish frames available.
- Bonus Space — Extend living space by turning your deck or patio into a beautiful outdoor oasis.
- Extend the Party — Add Dimming LED Lights to entertain into the evening.
- Energy Efficient — Keep the inside of your home cooler by diverting sun from windows and sliding glass doors.
- Optional aluminum hood protects awning fabric when closed.
- Chose straight or wave valance style.
- Over 30 beautiful SunSetter Performance Acrylic and Sunbrella fabrics in solids, stripes, textures and tweeds available.
- Cream frames complement home exteriors.
- Lateral arms feature a stainless steel chain system that resist corrosion and offer high tensile strength for years of worry-free operation.
- Frame brackets, bars and arm clamps are made from high-quality aluminum with a baked-on enamel finish that never rusts or needs painting.
Lateral arms open and close horizontally under the canopy for unobstructed views
Widths and Fabrics:
8 ft. to 20 ft. in SunSetter Performance Acrylic or Sunbrella® fabric
Compare Awning Fabrics
Projection Out From House:
Extends 10 ft. 2 in.
Minimum Mounting Height:
7 ft. 6 in.
Most Authorized SunSetter Dealers offer optional professional installation or you can do it yourself in just 2-3 hours with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Any surface, including wood, brick, stucco, aluminum, and vinyl siding.
- Can be installed directly on eaves or overhangs. Just choose the soffit mount brackets when ordering.
Customize & Build Your Awning
We'll build an awning that's perfect for you. Simply select the model and features to get started.
Order Free Awning Fabric Samples
With so many options to pick from, we’ll send you free samples of the fabrics of your choice.
Picture It On Your Home
Upload a photo of your home and see how great a SunSetter could look!