SunSetter 1000XT Manual AwningOur most affordable awning. The SunSetter 1000XT Manual awning opens and closes in less than a minute with a simple hand crank. Smooth and quiet operation—no electricity needed. Side support arms that can be positioned vertically on the deck or patio floor, or angled back against your home with floor and wall mounting plates. Available in 100% waterproof Laminated fabric.
The SunSetter Series is backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty, protecting against defects in materials and guaranteeing excellent craftsmanship.
Your awning is built to withstand heavy winds while extended as proven by independent laboratory testing.
American Built Quality. Our retractable awnings and EasyShade solar screens are assembled in the United States of America in our Malden, Massachusetts factory.
- Quality Guaranteed — The SunSetter 1000XT Manual Awning comes with a 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Excellent Rain Protection — Easy to tilt for rain run-off, a passing shower won't spoil outdoor plans. Available in 100% waterproof Laminated fabrics.
- Easy Operation — Simple hand crank opens the awning in seconds when shade is needed.
- Stay Protected — Block 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Keep Cooler — It can be up to 20° cooler under the shade of your awning.
- Contemporary Style — Available in 100% waterproof Laminated fabric.
- Durable Finish — Cream baked-on powder coat finish frames.
- Bonus Space — Extend living space by turning your deck or patio into a beautiful outdoor oasis.
- Energy Efficient — Keep the inside of your home cooler by diverting sun from windows and sliding glass doors.
- Wave valance style.
- 11 beautiful Laminated fabrics in solids and stripes available.
- Cream frames complement home exteriors.
- Side Support arms can be set vertically or angled back against the home.
- Adjustable pitch for rain runoff.
- Frame brackets, bars and arm clamps are made from high-quality aluminum with a baked-on enamel finish that never rusts or needs painting.
Manually operated awning with vertical support arms. Hand crank included.
Widths and Fabrics:
8 ft. to 20 ft. in SunSetter Laminated fabric
Compare Awning Fabrics
Projection Out From House:
Extends 10 ft. 2 in.
Minimum Mounting Height:
Most Authorized SunSetter Dealers offer optional professional installation or you can do it yourself in just 2-3 hours with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
Any surface, including wood, brick, stucco, aluminum, and vinyl siding.
Customize & Build Your Awning
We'll build an awning that's perfect for you. Simply select the model and features to get started.
Order Free Awning Fabric Samples
With so many options to pick from, we’ll send you free samples of the fabrics of your choice.
Picture It On Your Home
Upload a photo of your home and see how great a SunSetter could look!