SunSetter Manual AwningBigger bang, smaller buck. The SunSetter Manual which is hand crank operated, offers the same custom features as our motorized awning models, but without the motor. Available in water-resistant SunSetter Woven Acrylic or 100% waterproof Laminated fabric.
The SunSetter Series is backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty, protecting against defects in materials and guaranteeing excellent craftsmanship.
Your awning is built to withstand heavy winds while extended as proven by independent laboratory testing.
American Built Quality. Our retractable awnings and EasyShade solar screens are assembled in the United States of America in our Malden, Massachusetts factory.
- Quality Guaranteed — The SunSetter Manual Awning comes with a 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Easy Operation — Simple hand crank opens the awning in seconds when shade is needed.
- Stay Protected — Block 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Keep Cooler — It can be up to 20° cooler under the shade of your awning.
- Contemporary Style — Available in water-resistant SunSetter Woven Acrylic or 100% waterproof Laminated fabrics.
- Durable Finish — Cream baked-on powder coat finish frames.
- Bonus Space — Extend living space by turning your deck or patio into a beautiful outdoor oasis.
- Extend the Party — Add Dimming LED Lights to entertain into the evening.
- Energy Efficient — Keep the inside of your home cooler by diverting sun from windows and sliding glass doors.
- Optional aluminum hood protects awning fabric when closed.
- Choose straight or wave valance style.
- Over 18 beautiful acrylic fabrics in solids, stripes, textures and tweeds and over 10 Laminated fabrics available.
- Cream frames complement home exteriors.
- Lateral arms feature a stainless steel chain system that resists corrosion and offers high tensile strength for years of worry-free operation.
- Frame brackets, bars and arm clamps are made from high-quality aluminum with a baked-on enamel finish that never rusts or needs painting.
Lateral arms open and close horizontally under the canopy for unobstructed views
Widths and Fabrics:
8 ft. to 20 ft. in SunSetter Woven Acrylic or Laminated fabric
Compare Awning Fabrics
Projection Out From House:
8 ft. Model Extends 7 ft.
10 & 11 ft. Models Extend 9 ft.
12 to 18 ft. Models Extend 10 ft. 2 in.
Minimum Mounting Height:
7 ft. 6 in.
Most Authorized SunSetter Dealers offer optional professional installation or you can do it yourself in just 2-3 hours with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Any surface, including wood, brick, stucco, aluminum, and vinyl siding.
- Can be installed directly on eaves or overhangs. Just choose the soffit mount brackets when ordering.
Customize & Build Your Awning
We'll build an awning that's perfect for you. Simply select the model and features to get started.
Order Free Awning Fabric Samples
With so many options to pick from, we’ll send you free samples of the fabrics of your choice.
Picture It On Your Home
Upload a photo of your home and see how great a SunSetter could look!