SunSetter Motorized AwningEasy like Sunday morning. SunSetter Motorized awnings are designed to instantly transform your deck or patio into a relaxing vacation spot, protecting you and your guests from the hot sun, harmful UV rays, and passing showers— all with the touch of a button. Standard state-of-the-art lateral arm technology provides superior performance and stability. Available in water-resistant SunSetter Woven Acrylic or 100% waterproof Laminated fabric.
The SunSetter Series is backed by a 5-Year Limited Warranty, protecting against defects in materials and guaranteeing excellent craftsmanship.
Your awning is built to withstand heavy winds while extended as proven by independent laboratory testing.
American Built Quality. Our retractable awnings and EasyShade solar screens are assembled in the United States of America in our Malden, Massachusetts factory.
- Quality Guaranteed — The SunSetter Motorized Awning comes with a 5-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Easy Operation — One-touch remote-control retracts the awning in seconds when you want to enjoy the sun thanks to built-in Somfy® motor.
- Stay Protected — Block 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Keep Cooler — It can be up to 20° cooler under the shade of your awning.
- Contemporary Style — Available in water-resistant SunSetter Woven Acrylic or 100% waterproof Laminated fabrics.
- Durable Finish — White, cream or bronze baked-on powder coat finish frames available.
- Bonus Space — Extend living space by turning your deck or patio into a beautiful outdoor oasis.
- Extend the Party — Add Dimming LED Lights to entertain into the evening.
- Energy Efficient — Keep the inside of your home cooler by diverting sun from windows and sliding glass doors.
- Optional aluminum hood protects awning fabric when closed.
- Built-in Somfy®motor allows easy remote operation.
- Choose straight or wave valance style.
- Manual override allows awning to be closed or opened even when the power is out.
- Over 18 beautiful woven acrylic fabrics in solids, stripes, textures and tweeds and over 10 Laminated fabrics available.
- White, cream or bronze frames complement home exteriors.
- Lateral arms feature a stainless steel chain system that resists corrosion and offers high tensile strength.
- Frame brackets, bars and arm clamps are made from high-quality aluminum with a baked-on enamel finish that never rusts or needs painting.
Lateral arms open and close horizontally under the canopy for unobstructed views, with push button remote control.
Widths and Fabrics:
8 ft. to 20 ft. in SunSetter Woven Acrylic or Laminated fabric
19 ft. & 20 ft. Widths only available in Woven Acrylic fabric only
Compare Awning Fabrics
Projection Out From House:
8 ft. Model Extends 7 ft.
10 & 11 ft. Models Extend 9 ft.
14 to 20 ft. Models Extend 10 ft. 2 in.
Upgrade to SunSetter Motorized XL for even more coverage
Minimum Mounting Height:
7 ft. 6 in.
Most Authorized SunSetter Dealers offer optional professional installation or you can do it yourself in just 2-3 hours with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Any surface, including wood, brick, stucco, aluminum, and vinyl siding.
- Can be installed directly on eaves or overhangs. Just choose the soffit mount brackets when ordering.
The Somfy® electric motor with remote control has a standard 18 ft. cord that plugs into any grounded outlet.
Customize & Build Your Awning
We'll build an awning that's perfect for you. Simply select the model and features to get started.
Order Free Awning Fabric Samples
With so many options to pick from, we’ll send you free samples of the fabrics of your choice.
Picture It On Your Home
Upload a photo of your home and see how great a SunSetter could look!